Brominating Tabs Spa Life for hot tubs and spas
· Weight per tablet 20 gms
· Maintain recommended levels as determined by testing kits.
· Free available bromine :3.0 ppm-5.0 ppm pH: 7.2-7.8
· Total Alkalinity:100-120ppm Calcium Hardness: 100-200 ppm
· If using automatic feeding device, fill the dispenser with tablets and adjust flow rate, according to manufacturer’s recommendations to maintain proper bromine residual. Adding tablets to Spa’s Skimmer Basket is an alternative bromine feed method. Daily usage should approximate 5 grm of bromine tablet per 1000 L of spa water.
· Heavy spa usage, and higher temperature may require higher usage rates to maintain proper bromine residuals.
· Periodic super-bromination of spa water is recommended.
· Persistent foam formation, turbid, malodorous water are indicators of inadequate sanitizer levels. To correct such conditions, super-brominate the spa jets on high circulation for 30 minutes and wait 4 hours before using it. For proper sanitization, spa must be completely drained periodically.
· For proper sanitation, spa must be completely drained periodically. The number of days between complete spa drainage is equal to volume of spa water in liters, divided by 10 times the maximum number of spa users. Refill spa with water and repeat directions for use.