Brominating Granules (700g)
· One capful holds approximately 18 gms.
· Maintain recommended daily levels as determined by testing kit.
· With circulation system operating, add 6 g of(approximately 1/3 capful) per 1000L directly bather-free water. Test for available bromine and repeat above dosage every 15-20 minutes until a residual of 3-5 ppm is reached.
· Periodic super-bromination of spa water is recommended after heavy use, or once a week, in a moderately used spa to remove organic waste.
· Persistent foam formation, turbid, or malodorous water are indicators of inadequate sanitizer levels. To correct such conditions, super-brominte spa water by 25g of brominating granules per 1000l. maintain circulation at least 30 minutes and 4 hours before using.
· Brominating granules contains stabilizer (cyanuric acid) which will accumulate in spa water. Keep stabilizer within the 30-100 ppm range by dilution with fresh water.
· For proper sanitation, spa must be completely drained periodically. The number of days between complete spa drainage is equal to volume of spa water in liters, divided by 10 times the maximum number of spa users. Refill spa with water and repeat directions for use.